Blue Earth Alliance believes visual storytelling inspires positive change. We provide fiscal sponsorship and other assistance to documentary photographers and filmmakers whose projects highlight critical environmental and social issues around the world.
- CENTER to Administer Blue Earth Fiscal Sponsorship
- Introducing Our New Sponsored Projects for Summer 2021
- Blue Earth Alliance Fiscal Sponsorship Application Period Now Open
- Remembering Malcolm Edwards, Blue Earth Alliance Co-Founder
- Earth Day 2019: Blue Earth Alliance Projects Featured on Lenscratch. Details.
- Blue Earth exhibited at Photoville 2018 in Brooklyn. Details.
- The next proposal submission deadline is January 20, 2019. Be sure to review the guidelines before submitting. Please note that Blue Earth doesn't provide grants or funds directly to projects.
- Blue Earth Alliance’s 2017 survey about nonprofit usage and needs of photographs. Created by Tim Greyhavens and presented at our conference Collaborations for Cause.
- View all NEWS items.
Blue Earth hosts a variety of educational and networking events for content creators and those interested in Blue Earth’s mission to join together for networking and inspiration. Click the link below for news about upcoming events, workshops, networking gatherings and more!
We have sponsored over 130 documentary still and film projects and helped them raise over a million dollars. The topics include social, cultural and environmental issues.
We depend on our sponsors and individual donors for support. Please consider donating today. Thank you!